Phonics (3-6 Year Old)
Our Phonics courses incorporate good practice from the ‘Letters and Sounds’ and ‘Jolly Phonics’ programs to create a multi-sensory learning experience. Your child will learn through a range of fun and multi-sensory activities to help them remember the sounds and combine them to make age-appropriate words.
Limited space for free trial class! For more details, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 2887 9921!
- Level 1 (3-4 Year Old)
- 42 letter sounds – single letter consonants, short vowels, consonant digraphs, long vowels and other vowels.
- Letter formation; stroke order, posture, and pencil grip.
- Blending and segmenting Consonant, Vowel, Consonant words.
- Common Exception Words (Tricky Words).
- Interactive and fun activities that support learning, e.g. stories, songs and crafts.
- Level 2 (4-6 Year Old)
- Beyond CVC words on how to use both initial and ending consonant blends.
- Reading success on how to use blending to pronounce new words.
- Spelling confidence, learn to segment to listen to individual sounds in words and then to write them using letters.
- Early Writing with guidance to write independently.
- Understanding the structures and features of simple phrases and sentences.